This 1934 picture was taken from about where the Dal-Tex building was located, looking across Houston St. (going left) and Elm St. (going right). This was Burk’s Garage, a parking, storage and vehicle ‘detailing’ business. To the far left, continuing down Houston if Fishburn Motor Company.
THESE IMAGES ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE DALLAS PUBLIC LIBRARY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. CLEAR PRINTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE PRINTED COPY.